Friday, January 31, 2014

Dreaming of England

It's finally happened. We're officially going to England!
Wade & I just finished purchasing our tickets and we are beyond excited! I cannot wait to have Wade show me all of his old haunts from when he lived there many, many years ago, and just experience such a fantastic country with him and to quote Wade, "live the British life for awhile".
Here's to a perfect vacation, with my most amazing husband, and lots and lots of merrydown and mead.

*photo courtesy of Wade

4 comments:

  1. I am jealous! When are you going?! I cannot wait to hear about all of your travels! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We've been saving for what seems like forever. We were going to go in 2011 but then our have door broke. :( we're going in May!

      Delete
  2. this is so awesome! i can't wait to live vicariously through your pictures. :) i'm so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Deanna. That means a lot to me. It's going to be incredible. :)

      Delete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments.