Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Awkward Photos

Sometimes Wade & I take silly photos and every time I am reminded of how much more we really need to do this. Back in 2012 we took couple photos and back then, we promised we would make a point of it to do so every year. Well, we failed. But I swear we are going to take some soon. Hopefully sometime after next weekend, because I want more photos of us together. So, back to silly photos. Last weekend we took a few photos of one another in our kitchen before we headed out for the night and there they are in all of the awkwardness.

3 comments:

  1. hahaha you guys.

    i can't believe it's been 2 years since your last photos! get on that girlfriend!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OR BETTER YET. come up here and let me take them for you! ;]

      Delete
    2. I know! Time freakin' flies!
      I'd love for us to go up there and have you take our photos!

      Delete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments.