Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Danielle circa 1999

Sometimes I miss dressing like this. Most of the time I can't because my job wouldn't like it too much. But this outfit is the quintessential Danielle throughout middle school and high school. And when I wore the outfit pictured above last Saturday, before the Skinny Puppy concert, I was transported back to that glorious time. I was reminded of how much more I feel like myself when I dress this way and even if it may sound silly,I love it whenever I do.

2 comments:

  1. You look rad! And I can see you wearing this all the time in school.. I'm sure. But back then I would be too closed minded. I'm glad I'm not like that anymore. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks. I'm glad you're not closed minded anymore either. :)

      Delete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments.