Sunday, February 16, 2014

Oh, Weekend. We had fun.

Valentine's Day Wade & I went our favourite local burger joint for some delicious burgers and a few drinks. It was so nice spending time with him. Afterwards we decided we should stop by his sister's house since her and her husband weren't doing anything special. We hadn't seen her in awhile and I was, as I always am, in awe of how similar Wade and his sister are.

Saturday, after yoga, I went over to my mom's house to help my sister pack up her room and get rid of extra stuff she didn't need anymore. Since my Mom and step-dad are moving into a new house next weekend, it was crucial that Caitlin cleaned out all of her crap. Hah. I had such a good time, even if it was five hours of throwing things into boxes and bags. I love that my sister and I have the same sense of humour. There were at least several times where I couldn't breath from laughing so hard, and I was able to do the same thing to her as well.
Saturday night was a little hectic when I attempted to charge my laptop and the damn transformer/adapter crapped out. Wade and I had to go on a wild goose chase trying to track down an HP adapter. Surprisingly enough, we located one at Walmart. Super shocker for sure. I'm so glad that he is willing to sacrifice his Saturday night of drinks and UFC fights to go on stressful expeditions like that with me. Very lucky indeed.


This morning was the relaxing part of my weekend. I met up with Brooke for brunch and as always we had a great time. We didn't part ways until3 hours later and I am always left feeling so thankful that I have Brooke as my best friend.

On a side note, I really need to start taking photos with my camera again.

2 comments:

  1. Its nice to hear you & wade are so good together! And he treats you well!

    I like how Brooke posed! so nonchalant !

    What necklace are you wearing ?

    - Manda

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm very lucky that Wade is so sweet.

    I told Brooke to strike a classy pose and that is what I got. Haha.

    The necklace is a bee. I'll take a photo of it and post it soon. I love it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments.