Monday, March 17, 2014

The Past Three Days: A Review

These past few days have been a blur. Nice, but a blur. Friday night Wade & I celebrated our five year wedding anniversary with lots and lots of steak and yummy cocktails. He got me the sweetest gift too. Since each anniversary, we try and stick to the appropriate wedding gifts and this year was wood. Wade gave me the prettiest handmade wooden box filled with love quotes. He even had our names placed on the inside of the lid. So, so sweet. I got him a wooden puzzle of a raven that actually stands up when completely put together.

Also, how cute does Wade look with his beard? He started growing it three weeks ago and I think he looks incredibly hot and adorable all at once.

On Saturday I went over to my sister and her boyfriends house and watched so many episodes of Workaholics. I absolutely love that show and it was nice watching it with Caitlin and Brandon.

Sunday was another fun day for me because I was able to spend time with my best friend. Brooke and I went out to lunch and then went shopping. She bought me the coolest hair ties and I am so lucky to call her my best friend because she remembered how much I admired hers that she gave me my own.

It's been raining pretty much all day today and I am one happy girl.
Which just reminds me of Garbage's song "I'm Only Happy When It Rains" and then I am reminded of how much I miss the 90's.

2 comments:

  1. Awe cuteness! 5 years! it will be 6 years for us in November!

    I am glad you have a bestie. I seriously need one ha. Is that like finding a guy ? that one will just come to you? ha!

    I really really want a good warm thunderstorm! And oh 90s music. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Six years! That's awesome!

      Finding a bestie is like finding a guy. Such a pain to find the perfect one, but totally worth the search.

      Delete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments.