Friday, May 9, 2014

A "welcome back to blogger" party for one, please

I know I haven’t blogged in a long time and believe me when I say that my reasons are good. But honestly I didn’t miss blogging during my unintended sabbatical. Things have been hectic, confusing and downright emotional. I could bare everything onto this screen, but I am just not that open. I can at least give you the bare minimum. Things between Wade & I had become severely strained a month ago, we thought we weren’t going to stay together, but we made it through. I know that we are on the road to rebuilding the best relationship that we can together and I feel good about our future.

School has come and gone in a flash. I managed to receive three A’s and my first F since I started college. If you guessed that the F was for a math class, you are correct! There was just no way for me to have properly focused on math with all of the emotional upheaval I was going through so I decided to bite the bullet, fail the class and make plans to take the class over again next semester. Yes, this has pushed back my graduation even farther, but it was a necessary evil and easy choice in order to maintain some semblance of sanity.

Speaking of graduation, last Saturday my little sister graduated summa cum laude with a bachelor’s degree in political science. I am so proud of her and I cannot believe she is starting this new chapter in her life. If you are still reading my blog after my absence, I appreciate it and I hope all is well!

2 comments:

  1. Good grief girlfriend. You've had quiet the month. I'm so sorry you're going through so many struggles and dealing with so much stress. Hoping things start looking up for you and that you have a relaxing summer. Because obviously you deserve it!

    (Ps. I totes got an F in math in college too. High fives all around!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm really sorry about all you've been dealing with lately! i hope things with you and wade are still getting better every day.

    we were in florida visiting peppy's grandparents this past week and i thought about you. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments.