Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Turning To Emotions

I haven't been on here in quite some time and a part of me doesn't care. I have enough thoughts wreaking havoc inside my head that to even attempt to type them all of my daily happenings onto this screen of mine would be redundant. I haven't commented on anyone's blog lately and I know that because of this fact no one will comment on mine. But I don't care. I don't feel like connecting with anyone anymore anyways. Any, any, any. That seems to be a theme of mine lately. I have found myself living more. Any time - any place - any way. I have been reading more, spending time with my friends more, and spending time with Wade more. And I like where I am at right now. I know that I will always journal as a form of getting all of "what is inside of my brain" out, but as for now, the act of documenting feels played and shallow. I want to attempt to go back to writing about my feelings in response to what is happening in my life. Why? Simply because that is what I have always done. Granted it was in the form of poetry and short stories, but that was how I journaled. A emotional reaction to my life - both good and bad. So perhaps I'll start sharing more of my writing here. Maybe not. All I know is that I am ready for a change.

And for those of you who are still reading my blog, and who may not be commenting, I hope you will join me in this new venture of mine. It's going to be an emotional one.

2 comments:

  1. This is the first comment I've left anywhere in forever, because [everything you just said].

    I'm glad you're alive! Change up whatever you want to, I'm still creeping here will continue to do so. (:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Elle! Thanks for stopping by! Your comment means a lot to me.
      I'm in the process of constructing a new blog where I can express more of what I have been wanting to. I hope you will join me on my new journey, once the new blog is done.

      Delete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments.